To call something an “accident” means that there is nothing to blame. While your individual employees may not be to blame for an incident, it could very well be a failure of procedure or an uninspected piece of equipment that’s at fault. Creating an environment where everyone is invested in safety is the best way to prevent workplace hazards and catastrophes from happening. Be as prepared as possible by making tool and equipment checks a part of the daily routine and conduct regular inspections of the work area for often overlooked dangers, no matter how small they may be. Investing in safety training as well as predictive analytic tools and technology like Vantage can be a great way to help reduce injuries and the associated costs.Share
- Weed in the workplace – E-Book
- CSN Safety Video
- Driving Behaviour Changes in the workplace ! Are you part of the solution or the problem ?
- Do you think all accidents are preventable ?
- Unknown feature , you didn’t know in your vehicle – Important safety driving tip
- Are you training your employees ? Or do you want to be on the OHS violation list
- Safety Coaching – Intervention
- Hand Truck Safety
- How CLEAR are your messages as a Safety Leader ?
- Are you a Safety Leader Video
- Safety Culture Video
- Hangover -Safety video
- New employment drug testing
- Explosive safety culture